Tired of waking up in the morning and experiencing dull, missing, or misshapen teeth? For anyone who experiences this, they will be happy to know that they can restore their smile with dental implants in Tavares, FL!
Dental implants are a great way for patients to achieve their best smile yet. A dental professional can assess a patients teeth to determine if they are a candidate for this revolutionary dental restoration procedure!
What Are Dental Implants In Tavares, FL?
Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth. They are usually made of titanium and are placed in the jawbone where they fuse with the bone over time. Dental implants can be used to support one or more dental prosthesis’. Dental implants can also be used to support a dental bridge or denture.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implants?
Whether patients are missing one or several teeth, dental implants are a fantastic way to restore their smile and get them back to looking their best! Plus, since dental implants restore 99% of a patient’s biting power, not only will they have an amazing smile, it will also be a fully functional one! Another amazing thing about dental implants is that they can be placed in as little as one day by a skilled dental professional.
Basically, the benefits of dental implants include:
- Dental implants look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- They can be used to replace missing teeth, or to support existing dentures.
- Dental implants are permanent.
- With proper care they last a lifetime.
- Dental implants are more affordable than other alternatives.
- Dental implants can be placed in one visit, with little or no pain afterwards.
- Patients can eat and speak normally right after their dental implants are placed.
- Dental implants can make patients look younger.
- Dental implants are more natural looking than dentures or partial dentures.
- Dental implants can help restore self-confidence.
Who Can Place My Dental Implants?
A highly skilled and knowledgeable dental professional can give patients a successful dental implant treatment. The doctor can use advanced technology in a caring environment that ensures patients receive the best, most efficient, precise, accurate, and timely care that they deserve.
The skilled doctor should also offer patients additional necessary services to remove any potential barriers to receiving their customized dental implants. These additional services, like bone grafting, can increase a patient’s candidacy for this treatment. That way, a new smile will be in immediate sight with dental implants!
We Can Place Your Dental Implants
Don’t let anything stand in the way of you getting your new smile with dental implants. Our friendly and skilled office can give you the dental implants you need and deserve. Get in contact with Dr. Timothy J. Pruett, Dr. Talita Sizemore, Dr. Kiara Garcia, and Dr. Pamela Garcia at our Lakeview Comprehensive Dentistry office to schedule an appointment today!