At Lakeview Comprehensive Dentistry, “comprehensive” isn’t just part of our name, it’s our core philosophy. Our dentists never take the easiest, most obvious approach to treatment. We know that every dental health issue has an underlying cause – we seek to discover it, address it and treat it, thereby helping you regain and maintain optimal dental health. We understand that dental health and systemic health are interrelated, and we strive to preserve both by providing top-notch preventive care. We treat people, not teeth, conditions, or symptoms. We also understand that behind good dental care is a strong relationship built upon mutual trust between dentists and patients. We work hard to achieve that every day. Along with our comprehensive approach, are our full list of services. We offer complete dental care, not only here in our Tavares, FL office, but also between appointments through extensive, proven hygiene protocols at home.
Dr. Pruett grew up in Lake County, Florida, graduating from Mt. Dora High School. He then attended Marshall University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree Majoring in Chemistry, while also playing football for the Thundering Herd. Dr. Pruett went on to complete his Doctorate in Dental Medicine at the University of Florida College of Dentistry. During his time at UFCD, Dr. Pruett received awards for outstanding performance in the science of Occlusion and Temporomandibular Joint Function, Dental Implantology, Leadership and Professional Conduct, Dental Laboratory Technology and Patient Care in Prosthodontics.
Dr. Talita Sizemore was born and raised in Orlando, FL. She is a University of Central Florida alumni with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. Dr. Talita Sizemore then followed her passion to pursue dentistry at Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine in Arizona earning her Doctorate of Dental Medicine. She trained in general dentistry, implantology, endodontics, laser dentistry, Invisalign, and CAD/CAM. Dr. Sizemore attended advanced dental seminars at Spear Institute to further her education in implants and general dentistry. She loves to educate her patients on maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile.
Dr. Kiara Garcia was born and raised in Miami, FL. She dreamt of becoming a dentist from a very young age and began her journey by attending Miami Lakes Educational Center, earning her Expanded Functions Dental Assistant certification. Dr. Garcia then moved to Orlando, FL and earned a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences from the University of Central Florida. Her years spent at UCF are very dear to her heart since this is where her passion for dentistry and leadership came together as one. Dr. Garcia held multiple leadership roles including President of UCF’s Pre-dental Student Association (PDSA).
At MWU, Dr. Galarza served as the Vice President of the Midwestern Dental Laser Association. She grew her passion for dentistry as she excelled in her skill set. Dr. Galarza received awards for her exceptional CAD/CAM performances, specifically with crown and bridge.
When your teeth are so severely worn down that they’re causing significant functional and aesthetic issues, our dentists can restore them and get you back to normal with full mouth reconstruction, which typically involves multiple procedures.
Our dentists can quickly replace a full set of missing or deteriorated teeth with permanent dental implants that look and feel just like the real thing. Full arch dental implants will change your life!
Our ongoing goal is to ensure every surface of each tooth is cleaned to prevent decay, gingivitis, and periodontal disease. Brushing only cleans 60 percent of each tooth; the remaining 40 percent requires flossing.